From:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 13:28:37 -0400

This is for all you chocoholics out there,

I purchased a chocolate bar today that is labelled as being gluten-free and
is delicious! The brand name is "Cloud Nine" and it has a complete
ingredients list that indicates exactly what the ingredients are derived
from. For example, the ingredients listed for the Oregon Red Raspberry dark
chocolate are:

sugar, chocolate liquor (non-alcohol), cocoa butter, whole and non-fat milk
solids, freeze-dried oregon red raspberries, soy lecithin (a soy derived
emulsifier), vanilla bean oil. (Gluten-free)

There are other varieties as well, and are clearly labelled as being
gluten-free or not gluten-free as the case may be. I found these at a local
natural food supermarket, but if you want to find out where to get them the
manufacture's address is:

Cloud Nine Inc.
Hoboken, NJ 07030

I have no financial interest in promoting these products, I was just
delighted to find something so clearly labelled that I had to share it with
you all.

Elise