RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 00:26:32 -0800
>This is Zephyr; Deborah and I just returned from doing the Hoffman
>quadrinity process up in Napa. I whole heartily reccomend for anyone.
<It has changed my life dramatically. It's late so I won't go into
>details.  If you want info on them they're at www.quadrinity.com. Or
>call 800-506-5253.

Zehyr, I checked out the website but was not any wiser. Could you tell
us a bit about this process and how it works? Do you recommend Bob
Hoffmann's book?

>Also, what is the website of the raw-food day-by-day archive listing?

http://www.bolis.com/list-archives/veg-raw
http://www.bolis.com/list-archives/veg-raw-digest

Peter :
>> I have a friend ho gets clear & strong taste stops when cooked foods
>>are eaten one of the time.

Zephyr:
>I was hoping you wouldn't say that! ;) Cooked _foods_? Not just
>veggies, but AF, tubers, grains, everything?

Everything as long as it is one food of the time - with a few mixed
food exceptions like bread.

>What's the answer, who's the person, how do they feel, what do they
>do, etc?

And old friend of mine from back home. I will write more about her in
the next M2M.

Best, Peter