RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 14:00:01 -0700
Hey Ombodhi! She may not need more good lovin'! She may need a certain
Ombodhi to listen to her more carefully. I think there may be something
below for you to learn, eh? In fact, the charm of loading up veg-raw
with your www surf suds is beginning to wear thin for this ol fella.
I'm assuming that most people who have email can also surf as well,
with their own search strings--perhaps you're engaging in a little
overkill. Personally, I've started to skip your posts. The task of
checking them all to see if your sharing some experience or wasting
bandwidth with webbed posts is approaching the point of diminishing
returns. :/

In other words, could you back off with the unoriginal posts a bit?

Then again, maybe most folks are digging them and I'm just an old fuddy
duddy...

Seeing as you escaped the Avery Hoax unscathed, if a comet ever hits
the planet I want to be standing next to you, but I would still tell
you if your barn door was open, if you get my drift ;)

Wondering, as usual,
Kirt