RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 23:40:02 -0800
>Hey Ombodhi! She may not need more good lovin'! She may need a certain
>Ombodhi to listen to her more carefully. I think there may be
>something below for you to learn, eh? In fact, the charm of loading up
>veg-raw with your www surf suds is beginning to wear thin for this ol
>fella. I'm assuming that most people who have email can also surf as
>well,with their own search strings--perhaps you're engaging in a
>little overkill. Personally, I've started to skip your posts. The task
>of checking them all to see if your sharing some experience or wasting
>bandwidth with webbed posts is approaching the point of diminishing
>returns. :/

Bhodi, I think Kirt is right. Not only is the length of your posts
often a challenge to the capacity of many of mailboxes but for most of
us I think it means information overload that just gets deleted without
being read. Also it would help if you could use a little more
discretion in judging the relevans of a text before posting it to the
list. If nobody responds to what you post you can generally conclude
that the issue was not of interest or got "lost" in the sheer number &
length of your posts. You often come up with some real interesting
stuff and if you would follow up your post with a few words expressing
your take on the text or why you are posting it that would encourage to
more dialogue and interaction between us and help some of the gems you
send us not just to vanish into obscurity.

Best, Peter