RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 05:58:35 -0700
Ric:
>All this said, have never regretted biting the bullet
>(carrot?) and going all raw.  Am convinced I'm far better off for it, and
>it sure seems to have been a great advantage for my kids, too.  For them,
>the message might be more meaningul, however, because they began the
>extremism early on, whereas I was quite late to get the message...and lived
>quite a few years with more than my bag full of serious health problems.
>In other words...I was, unlike the kids, leaving such serious sickness
>behind, that my case was a big contrast, more of a change, than with them.

Kirt:
Yeah. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding may be a generation or
two down the line. I look forward to the day when there is enough info
about (and from!) these second generation (or would they be considered
_first_ generation?) raw kids--of whatever denomination (vegan, instincto,
etc.)--that we have more of a hindsight view of things than can be provided
by us "grow up SAD and convert in adulthood" folks...

Cheers,
Kirt