RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie T. Betz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:10:21 EST
Hi, Everyone

I would hope that all of you who are interested in natural products,
instead of synthetic ones, so I want to share something with you.

As a diabetic, I have to take very good care of my feet.

Many years ago I was given tapes made by Dr. Deepak Chopra, who is head
of the Boston University Hospital.  This doctor believes we should rely
on natural ways of healing instead of always resorting to drugs.

Dr. Chopra recommends the use of Sesame Oil.  He says if you use it
between the toes, heels, etc., you will never have athletes feet.  Also,
if you use it on your scalp you will never have dandruff.

I've been using this Sesame oil for many years now and know that it does
work.  He claims that sesame oil is the ONLY oil that does not allow
bacteria to form, nor does it become rancid.

I might add, don't get the "flavored" kind...Just Sesame oil (Hain's is
the brand we use). It can be purchased right in your supermarket, next to
Wesson's, Mazola, etc.

Try it!  You'll like it!

Marie Betz