RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 15:35:37 -0700
>>(Are you the Peter in M2M?)

That's me.

>In the meantime, The Natural Hygeine Many to Many, which you
>might have heard of, has quite a few instincto participants and a
>lively on-going debate on the pros and cons of the instincto life
>style that I think you would enjoy being part of.

>>I just got my first (sample) issue. You can't imagine how refreshing
>>it was after some six years with very little contact with anyone raw,
>>much less instincto. I do value my "outsider status" in a way, but
>>it's wild to hear conversations about stuff I've only talked about
>>with my wife!

How is your instincto paper coming a long? - You should order issue #23
& #24 of the NH M2M, as they are the most exiciting instincto-wise. I
hope you join in and become an active participant.

>>veg-raw could be so much more lively, doncha think? Come on guys and
>>gals!

I second that motion. There is at least 100 subscribers to this list.
Let's hear from some of you!

>>OK, here's a subject: Miracle fruit. I just planted one of these
>>shrubs and according to the guy at Exotica (rare fruits nursery in
>>Vista) the fruits are boring enough but after eating some, lemons
>>will taste sweeter.

Never heard of the phenomenon, but it sure sounds exciting. I will have
to keep a lookout for miracle fruits. Maybe they can make durians taste
better too :-). A couple of months ago I tasted some fresh & ripe,
prime quality durian I had bought in Chinatown in Los Angeles. And the
durian tasted many times worse, than it smelled, which according to
instincto lore means that I need it badly, but that I am not quite
ready for it yet. A fruitarian acquaintance of mine was. He devoured
the whole thing and thought it was one of the tastiest foods, he had
ever had.

Best, Peter