From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 10:14:36 -0400

Funny, I got someone at Kraft who said their marshmallows were definitely
gluten-free...dusted with cornstarch.

All the different responses to calls to manufacturers and different
experiences on the same airlines leads me to point out that you're dealing
with PEOPLE not companies when you call these places. Someone new on the
job; someone with a bad attitude; someone who has an unreasonable boss that
just shouted... It's true, every company should be perfect and always do
their best for everyone, but isn't it funny how they don't? In the end, of
course, all you can really do is keep trying to educate the wheat-eating
masses, and prepare to take care of your own self as much as possible. (I
think this philosophy applies to dealing with medical professionals, from
doctors diagnosing to the results of lab tests too, sometimes for different
reasons.) Any answer you get any day any time may not be THE answer.

Just my opinion, not medical advice etc etc etc

The King of Siam