From:
"Joe Murray, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 12:23:00 CST

The name for the new fries from burger king "stealth" is ironic.  I called the
info line today and this is what I had found out.  The stealth fries will be
terst marketed in smae selected stores in some states.  Any store that markets
it willnot carry the regular Un-stealthy fries.  It will be clearly marked at
the drive up and in the store. There are none planned test sites in Illinois or
Nebraska. The spokeswoman claimed that it would be obvious which stores carry it
and the fact that a store will only carry one type makes cross contamination
between french fry types very unlikely.

The chain does get good points for voluntarily reporting this to the allergy
network.  If only other manufacturor's would be as open.

She was not able to tell me WHY BK was introducing stealth fries at all.
they are not lower fat.

Not medical advice
Joe Murray