RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 01:35:53 EST
Doug,

>bone density is postively correlated with cancer incidence.

You want me to have weak bones too?

>Iron is a very, very negative substance

Yeah, I've heard about the iron thing, but I think it's inorganic iron
that's the bad guy.  I'm waiting to be convinced otherwise.

>Bob, you are being silly.  Sure transfusions can be done for the
>wrong reasons, but when you need one, you need one.

I'm also waiting to be convinced that transfusions are EVER needed.  Have
you done any reading on this?  I'm not an expert in this area, but from
what I have read, it seems that volume expanders (like saline) might
occasionally be needed to prevent irreversible shock, but somebody else's
blood?  I don't think so.

>I sort of have the same feeling about your endorsement of porcelain
>fillings, but I'm thinking about taking your advice if you can
>convince me a little more about the stability of the aluminum.

Well, I've read that in its oxide form it doesn't degrade and further.
It's already fully oxidized, and is part of the porcelain matrix.  But,
hey, all dental restoratives are compromises of one sort or another.  I
haven't found a singe one that didn't have toxic problems of some kind.

>Bob, I'm getting ready to play hardball on this, & before long it
>will be No More Mr. Nice Guy & I'm going to have to bring out the
>big gun: Bohdi.  Be forewarned.

Uh-oh!  (:-o

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])