RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Douglas Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 05:07:02
>From:	Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>

Doug:
>>bone density is postively correlated with cancer incidence.

>You want me to have weak bones too?

No, I want you to have FLEXIBLE bones.

>>Iron is a very, very negative substance

>Yeah, I've heard about the iron thing, but I think it's
> inorganic iron that's the bad guy.  I'm waiting to be convinced otherwise.

No problem.  Go to Tom Hennesey's  http://www.nucleus.com/watchman
& you should find enough to scare the living iron out of you.  If
that doesn't do it, try:  http://www.envprevhealthctratl.com

>I'm also waiting to be convinced that transfusions are EVER
> needed.  Have you done any reading on this?  I'm not an expert in this
> area, but from what I have read, it seems that volume expanders (like
> saline) might occasionally be needed to prevent irreversible shock, but
> somebody else's blood?  I don't think so.

Blood has to perform some very specific functions, such as carrying
oxygen to our cells.  Saline just won't cut it kid.  You lose enough
blood without replacing it in a hurry, & you are going to check out.

>>Bob, I'm getting ready to play hardball on this, & before long it
>>will be No More Mr. Nice Guy & I'm going to have to bring out
> the  big gun: Bohdi.  Be forewarned.

>Uh-oh!  (:-o

Quick, everybody hide their hard drives.

--Doug Schwartz