RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 96 19:50:24 PST

Ward said:
> Martha, unfortunately I guess now I am the one who is unclear. :(
>Could you give an example to illustrate such a behavior? Thanks,

Well, I didn't really have any examples in mind, as I was just
hypothesizing.  Let's see.....um.....um.....picking petals off daisies!
Writing letters to Santa!  Ear piercing!  Or no, circumcision!   Let's say
people do this for millions of generations.  It doesn't seem to interfere
with reproduction.  But that doesn't mean we now need to do it or
that it does us any good whatsoever.