From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 11:05:15 -0600

I think your immune system is compromised by many things (unknown to me) and
that I think the degree of CD a person suffers from has a bearing on the
immune system as well.

I have only had 1 flu in my life at 28 yrs old.  I had always thought that a
flu was a different name for a severe cold.  I changed my mind after my 24
hour bout with the flu, at the time I was sure I was going to die.

My only symptom of CD was frequent anemia and I was always the healthiest in
the family, at school, and at work.  The only other "sickness" that has made
me miss work is severe migraines.  Mine seem to be hormonal, since they
haven't gotten any better on the GF diet (which I had hoped they would) and
I usually only get them during menstration.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada