From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2015 12:27:07 -0400
Ron:

It's very interesting that you bring this up. ... I'm experiencing the exact
same problem here, and don't know how to fix it either.

It started happening to me earlier this week.

So far, I haven't been prevented from doing any necessary e-mails, but the
problem is annoying to say the least.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ