From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2015 12:10:54 -0400
Hello, everyone.

I am preparing to submit my log for last week-end's Pennsylvania QSO Party,
and I need to check a few log entries.

I am trying to view all of my contacts, and can't seem to get beyond the
last 20 contacts in my log, using the Control Q option in the N3FJP contest
logging software.

I know there is a way to view your entire list of contacts, but can't figure
out how to do so.

I have some earlier instructions here from Jim (Ky2D), but I think they
might apply only to A C log, because I can't seem to get them to work with
the P A Q P software.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ