From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:46:48 -0400
Four clubs from my area of Mississippi are combining their resources
for a 3A Field Day operation. The location will be a city park in
Pelahatchie, MS, pronounced pee la hatchie, which is about 30 miles
east of Jackson.

We will be operating under the special event call W5W.

If you encounter that call on CW during the day or early evening, the
operator will very likely be me. I will also take a turn or two at the
SSB station, but my primary enjoyment at Field Day is CW.

We plan to operate all of the Field Day bands from 80 through 2 meters.

I hope to contact many list members during the event.

--
Mike Duke, K5XU