From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:19:23 -0400
I know where you are coming from,  Steve, so no problem.

I'll see what others might have to say between now and Saturday, and just
make a command decision at that point.

Regarding the setup, it's still going on here, especially in relation to the
computer logging and other tweaking, so I think I'll be ok.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ