From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 13:54:58 -0400
OK Mike.  I did find the proper audio  file from Friday night in  the
contest recording folder, now just a matter of pulling out a clip for you.

There is a audio version of the manual for the 998 on the active
elements website.

Not sure what you are asking about SWR in your message.   There might be
  a  slight variation in SWR  the way I do it compared with having the
DL on the tuner output, but  I would think there is some slight
variation between having the DL on the tuner as opposed to having it on
the output of the radio.   We do what we have to do.

If I had that much space, i would probably put up a dipole for 160  and
avoid the potential  RFI problems with a long wire and QRO.  Supports
may be an issue.   Also what works for you and suits your needs  may not
do it for me and vice versa.  Good luck.

73, Steve  KW3A

73, Steve KW3A