From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 17:44:45 -0400
Tom,

This might be verboten,
but I think, if it were me, that i might just try a 20 meter contact or two.
With today's foldback circuitry, you're unlikely to hurt anything and you
might put out much more of a signal than you'd imagine. Of course, if
there's RF getting back into your audio, that's a different story. Good
luck. Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations