From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2015 08:27:17 -0400
Mike,

That's exactly what he's experiencing. We hav a local battery company here
in town but they wouldn't even tackle a Braille Lite battery replacement for
me, so I doubt they'd touch the HT. I suppose they're afraid of being sued.
Thanks for the info. 73. lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations