From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 18:31:07 +1300
Hi Gary!

Do you mean to say rejection is triggered just because the address offered
is Email? If I understood that correctly, then it seems harsh to me, or
presumppuous at least. Under normal circumstances, you may be right. The
problem is internet service is always offered on an as is basis, even though
everyone explains it to be available as long as the bill has been paid.

That's quite apart from the consideration FCC is looking at.

If Email is an option, then I guess you have a choice for routing and once
accepted, you use which you find to be most convenient. If I'm doing a phone
delivery, then of course I will try to make it a decent hour where the
addressee is likely to be apart from where I am. My US bank don't have such
considerations, but that's a corporate for you. As a person, I hope it helps
the fraternity if we do better than the impersonal automation systems we
ineract with.

73,
Dave