From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 13:11:18 -0500
Okay, as far as I am concerned, the TWLDG -1 issue is a dead issue, and
doubt if I will purchase any more LDG products. Below, I am sharing with all
of you my communiqué to the attention of Jennifer Kincaid, who is supposed
to be the President of LDG, but instead, her husband, Dwayne Kincaid, is the
one who responded. I perceive his response as being rather curt. Given how I
opened my message complimenting their AT1000PRO II Automatic Antenna Tuner,
I would think he would have at least acknowledged that and thanked me for
the compliment and for being a customer. I am a marketer, have been in sales
and public relations all my life, and I think he could use some education in
PR. Anyway, below is my message, followed by Dwayne Kincaid’s response.

***###***