From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:59:47 -0700
I too would like to add birthday wishes to Lloyd is well. Unfortunately Lloyd and not able to get home from church in time to participate in the lineups met. Because I think it starts at 1 PM Mountain time? Again happy birthday Lloyd from Maurice, kd0iko

Sincerely Maurice mines.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
direct voicemail number 505-369-3283.
Note that I’m using Dragon 4.0 for the Mac to dictate this message some words, spellings, and/or syntax, errors may be the result of either the software or the dictation process.