From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 18:38:02 -0700
Good evening, this sounds like the way the 2013 handbook was done. Because I use a Mac I went into the directory where the content resided and then kept the same directory structure and have been able to read it fine, I’ve been able to read the content using two different pieces of software. The first comes with every Mac, and it’s called preview. The second piece of software is as far as I know free and it is a third-party application called skin. Both applications do an excellent job when abuse them for this purpose.

73, I hope this helps someone on the list. If anyone has a Mac and has any further questions feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

 sincerely Maurice mines.
voicemail message number, 505-369-3283.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
note my text that I’ve written in this message has been dictated by using Dragon 4.0 for the Mac, some words, spelling, and/or syntax errors, may be the result of either the software or the dictation process.
PS is the content in the 2015 handbook the same as the content in the 2013 handbook?

2