From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:35:57 -0500
Mike:

I plan to do a single-op operation here.  Like you, I may spend a little
time on the higher bands at the beginning of the contest, but will
concentrate mainly on 20 and 40 meters, with maybe some 80 and 160 meters
toward the very end.

Since I'll be doing the contest individually, I'll be limited to ten hours
of operation, so I'll have to watch my time carefully.

And, speaking of time, since the contest begins at 1800 Z, that translates
into 1 p.m. Eastern, since we are now on standard time.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

And, finally, Mike, I'm just curious;  are you going to be using the N3FJP
logging software for this one?

Several nights ago, I installed the latest version (version 3.9), and it
seems to be working well.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ