From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 17:48:23 -0500
	Ron:

Thanks much for the offer.

Before you do anything, though, please check an e-mail I sent out a little
later.  The later e-mail contains a link to the ARRL Antenna Handbook in a
.zip folder.

If you can't find the e-mail, here's the direct link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb9i6l4nkcha1pe/Antenna%20Handbook.zip?dl=0

Thanks again for taking a shot at making things more usable as you get time.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ