ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:01:15 -0400
hi all and phil
I been struggling with a guy that is online  who is blind.
he is telling me god sent him to be in front of me way he words it but
i don't feel that way and don't feel right about the friendship.  he
has been telling me that i am childish and that the law should
prohibit childish people to be online things like that but  he does
not want to stop bothering me things not sure what to do i use gmail
from web site not the email client to read emails so blocking him is
very difficault. even a friend of mind got very uneasy with him last
night when she told my past to her she did not think that was right i
feel like it is under gosip and things. i just want to rid of him for
once and for all as it is damaging and things.  he is like it is his
way or no way at all and wants to control things. his if anybody needs
his name as to who i am talking about and referring to write me off
list.