ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 09:30:28 -0500
Hi all  please just keep jessica in your prayers.
 She has been having some very sleepless nights and  she has been
having trouble sleeping. I know she has been twitching and  things
like that and can't get stopped sometimes she is just very tired and
exzosted and things.  I can just hear it in her voice.  I can say this
i been incouraging her to email you phil actually.
She seems to be worse in the last week or couple weeks.
 Jessica has been having thoughts of giving up i know they are from
satan but  they  have been sue assidal thoughts jessica is part of
this group.  also jessica  has told me that satan has been trying to
tempt her to over dose or just down right take  a bunch of the
medication to do herself in type of thing.  She knows that is not the
answer but she asks me what should she do for this anxiety but i don't
know what to tell her besides pray and things like that.  I feel she
does need allot of prayer and things.   Jessica always know we are
praying for you  god loves you and so do i.   i feel that since you
are not currently taking medication that you should just hand the
bottles over to your mom so you don't get that temptation.