From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:00:26 -0500
That is totally cool! The TX7G guys were working one after another. They
were transmitting on one frequency and listening up from their transmitting
frequency. There was one huge pile-up, and I was shocked and happy as punch
to get right through the mass of competitors. The same thing happen with the
JT I worked. This loop antenna is simply amazing!

Ron, K8HSY