From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:54:04 -0500
Mike, congratulations on the new TS-590. After you posted the info you did
about the TS-590 price reduction, I, too, decided to purchase another one
for my new house that we are building. I didn't want to transport my entire
station back and forth between my lake house and our new house in Bowling
Green, and I still had some money that I saved from my last big consulting
job; so, since I love the TS-590 I have so much, I just decided to bite the
bullet and buy another one. Now, I am looking for a ALS-1300. If anyone
knows of one for sale that is in excellent condition, let me know.

Ron, K8HSY