From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2014 06:43:47 -0600
Hello Eric, it took me a long time to find this message and I'm sorry I didn't get it earlier. I bought the equipment you are talking about late last year. Since I bought the Elecraft transceiver and the ham pod, I have put my Icom 7000 away and I haven't touched it since. I am putting that up for sale because I like the Elecraft so much better. I bought the amplifier for the Elecraft a couple of weeks or months back and I haven't even opened it because the radio works so well on low-power. I find that almost every menu in the radio is accessible with the Ham pod and Elecraft provides some manuals to help us. Elecraft will also offer technical support anytime you need it and they are very patient and very very very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone this time