From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2014 13:52:40 -0700
I am considering purchasing an Elecraft KX3 and one of Rob's hampods.

I am wondering what accessible manuals are available for this rig?

Also if I need any help getting up and running can I get some coaching from
anyone on the list.

If I get this rig I will probably want to sell my Icom IC-703 Plus with the
speech board and qsyer keypad, Astron 7 amp power supply and Icom backpack
for the rig.

I also have the original packing material and manual for this transceiver.

I've neffer really gotten to grips with this rig. Have not been able to turn
up the volume on the speech board nor manipulate any of the menus.

It will probably be before the end of the summer before I'm ready to
purchase a KX3.

73,

Eric

KU3I