From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:17:59 -0600
and let's not forget the copious amounts of alcohol consumed, and the
fanatic cane waving and general mayhem associated with any venue where 3000
blind people descend with partying in mind hi hi.
I went to one NFB convention, and unfortunately, haven't returned, but have
always wanted to go back for the experience haha.
I simply need to make friends with a blind guy with more money than morals
to sponsor my trip lol.

73
Colin, V A6BKX