From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:51:24 -0700
Hi Ron,

I don’t know how to disable the music. Its been so long since I looked at that page.

I’lll check it out.

I am also using a screen reader and have the music low enough to where I can hear my screen reader just fine.

I hate web sites that have the music blaring so I can’t hear the screen reader.

I’ll take a looksee.

73, Bob K6YBV