From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:04:12 -0700
Hi Daren, yah, I heard about it on our local  CBS station,
grabbed my Vr Stream and tuned in KIRO on it.  That's all they
were talking about.  Must be really hard when they reported the
two people on the chopper were dead they didn't say the names,
but you bet
they had to know who it was because it was a local Tv station.
Jim WA6EKS  ----- Original Message -----
From: KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 13:41:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Blindy tv and helo crash

Oh my! That sounds bad!

73.
Darren Duff.
amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Cherokee Amateur Radio Society.
http://www.cherokeehams.com

Cherokee County ARES.
http://www.cherokee-ares.org
	When all else fails, Amateur Radio

From: KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:42:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Blindy tv?

Reposted from a tweet they sent out yesterday.  Word for word!
We're
offline.  The reason isn't clear, and no one is in the mood to
fix it right
now.  Sorry.  Back eventually.