From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:42:40 -0500
a built in sound card would also solve the having to use the speech synthesizer to produce tones and the lag that entails. Ithinkthat was the issue I remember reading about that someone was working on.. If it decodes psk, perhaps you could even have it let yo jump from statin to station without retuning the hf rig like the digital software does, so instead of critical tuning for each signal you would be able to just select which station you want to tune in..  I would love to see something like that, as the only way I can do ask so far is b running an ancient desktop computer and old software.