From:
Mike Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:48:01 -0330
Hi Buddy and All:

This will be my last post regarding this topic as its clear there's a
little miss communication on this.
There were allot of non ham radio related topics posted to this list since
I re subscribed a few months ago, one of which sparked some not exactly
proper language and we didn't hear anything from Ken regarding it. Also,
there was a lengthy thread regarding bathrooms and talking tire pressure
gages, thermostats and the like, again non ham radio related and still
nothing.
Now that there's a thought that we should maybe change things up and
upgrade a little to try and resolve our list problems, then it all goes to
you know what in a hand basket, Ridiculous.
I also didn't mean the Yahoo or Google was the way to go, just a suggestion
on a possible system to consider.
As for the privacy thing, that's absolute B.S. I think its safe to say that
anyone who's done any computing the last year has gotten a wake up call on
what to keep on your computer or not, with regards to certain agencies and
computer companies leaking information.
The security agencies certainly don't need to go to the blind-hams list to
see what I'm up too. LOL Most of us have more than one email and we
generally choose one for public information exchange and one private.
I for one got tired of using 4 or 5 emails and have just came down to
choosing one, and going with it and just watch out who gets the email. If I
get junk, it gets spammed and that's it.
Now I too can hit the del key, work around to post using my apple and
related devices, no huge deal I suppose but like I said in my previous
post, it would be nice to not have to work around things, and be able to
simply exchange attachments, I personally don't think this is too much to
ask.
I most likely won't leave because there are a few on this list that I've
communicated with for assistance and would hate to see those individuals
not move across to a new list if one starts up. Also there are those on
this list who only post non ham radio related stuff and I would like to see
those individuals stop posting but that's the way it goes I guess.

73:
Mike VO1AX