From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2014 12:45:00 -0500
Tom,

Did all this just start?  Are you sure you are still on IE 9?

Mine went to IE 11  automatically a week or 2 ago.  In Internet
Explorer, hit alt-H and arrow down.   One of the choices will say
"what's new in IE whatever version.  Or keep arrowing down to "about"
and hit enter and this will also tell you what version you are on.

73, Steve KW3A