From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 01:27:19 -0500
Hi Gary,

I am using Thunderbird which in my opinion is the closest thing you are
going to get to Outlook Express.  There are a few things less intuitive,
but frankly, I don't like the ribbon menus in later versions of
Microsoft products including Live Mail.  It's not that I can't use them,
it's just a preference.  Thunderbird has old fashion drop down menus.