From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 07:06:57 -0600
I am thinking of thinning out the shack here.
I am wondering if anybody is interested in any of this stuff.

1.  Tentek Omni D HF tranceiver. 160 through 10 meters, except for the 17
meter band.  100 watts with full QSK.  d-104, bencher paddle, tentek power
supply, and the tentek speech box included.  Asking $450.

2.  Johnson Valiant 1 with d-104 microphone, dowkey antenna relay with two
sets of contacts.  Valiant has been modified with audio meter reading.
Asking $300.

I'd rathe not ship that one.

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor