From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 08:15:56 -0500
Jim,

Removing the battery for a while, as you've done, is a good idea.  I've
solved several issues this way, not just with the stream, but with various
devices.

I don't have a newer stream, just the older model but that seems extremely
seseptible to static charges.  Usually, they just affect the pointer so that
if you shut the unit down, you'll start up again at an earlier point in the
file and not where you stopped.  I can certainly see how a really good
static jolt could affect other parameters as well.  Let us know how it does
when you reinstall the battery.  Good luck and 73.  Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: