From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 23:20:19 -0600
it's almost like they made a typo there and meant to have it say 30 feet not
300.
Of course they'll also say something like can work up to 300 feet to cover
their asses.
after ten feet the degredation in signal is so bad, and there is so much
noise that it's not worth having it further away than that anyway...for
audio especially.
Though I find the bluetooth hands free units for cell phones in the vehicle
tend to have a hell of a good range when you forget to turn them off and you
are in a restaurant or in your house and your phone rings...unreal how good
they suddenly become when your phone rings and the damn bluetooth picks it
up in your car.

73
Colin, V A6BKX