From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:45:54 -0600
so if I understand this correctly, the rotator would cause sparks as it
turned, and depending on the speed of the rotations, you would get a higher
or lower tone if you will based on the number of sparks being created?
So when you pressed down on the key, it would start creating sparks at a
certain rate depending on the speed of the roter?
Essentially a spark generator?

73
Colin, V A6BKX