From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2012 10:39:03 -0500
Nils,
I don't have an answer for you but it is great to have you on this list.
For the rest of the membership; Nils lived with us many, many years
ago when he was just finished with high school.  He spent a year with
us and at the time was, what would have been equivalent to a Tech.
license.  Now he is a C W op., big time contester and great all
around ham.  We have kept in touch and he, his wife and daughter and
brother in law spent a week with us last summer.
He will be an asset to the list.