From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 22:15:36 -0400
Jim,

You probably could use a notetaker if you knew the exact file format of the
data file, and if you could generate the data.  I know, that's a lot of ifs,
but that's the only answer I have right now.  I suppose if you had a
Pacmate, you could try to run the Kenwood programming software, but I think
that would be a long shot.  I've thought about this a lot, but it just seems
like too much work to make it happen.  I just keep a laptop in the shack,
and use it to program all my radios.

Steve