From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 09:32:40 -0400
About 2 or 3 years ago, they switched to a much better quality feed.  It's
pretty much fm quality now although the spanish feeds seem to still be
restricted.  Originally, it was only 14.95 for the whole package which I
thought was outrageously cheap.  Even at 19.95 I still think it's
outrageously cheap for what you get especially with the improved quality.
lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations