From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:36:52 -0400
Jt65 is like psk31 in that it's another digital mode.  I've never had any
experience with it but the word is it can detect signals inaudible to the
human ear.  Signals that are well below the noise level.  I hadn't known
that there was an HF version of it.  Usually, it's used on VHF for moon
bounce work.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations