From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 16:59:15 -0400
True, Collin, but I often hear a half-wave dipole fed with ladder line in
the middle referred to as a center-fed zep.  Perhaps it depends on whom you
ask.  Anyway, the above-described antenna has always been my dream antenna.
I love the flexibility.  Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations