From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:47:12 -0500
Harvey,

Hold down the power button for at least 7 seconds.  A beep will be heard
when the player is reset.  This is a softer reset in which no bookmarks or
settings will be lost.

If you haven't visited this site yet, you might find it a useful resource.

http://www.bardtalk.com

It's not run by NLS but it's a good gathering of helpful links and info.
Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations