From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:32:16 -0500
Ron Taylor wrote:

> Cliff
> After you highlight the modem, click on properties and then
> the resources tab.  Take the check mark off 'use automatic settings'
> and then highlight the Interrupt.  Click on change setting and make
> the interrupt something that is spare...

This will _only_ work if it is a true PLUG N PLAY modem.
And we don't know that.  If it is not PnP, then Cliff would also
need to open the case and change the jumpers on the modem.

The simpler solution would be to put the mouse on COM 2.
My guess is that the Ham software and the modem would not be used
at the same time, therefore they can share an IRQ.

--
Jim Meagher